Legal Conditions and Disclaimers
- "Portcullis TrustNet" is a marketing term of reference and convenience used to refer collectively to a global network of companies offering trust, corporate and fund administration services. A list of the individual companies currently in this network may be found under CONTACT US on this website ("Company").
- Each Company in this network is a separate legal entity and does not hold itself out in any manner as having any inherent power to bind, act for or represent any other Company in this network. A Company that is in this network is not, does not purport to be and is not to be deemed thereby to be resident, established, incorporated or doing business within the jurisdiction of any other Company in this network. A Company that is in this network does not thereby have, does not purport to have and is not to be deemed thereby to have its office or any branch or agency thereof in the jurisdiction, country or territory of any other Company in this network.
- No liability or responsibility whatsoever is accepted by Portcullis TrustNet or any Company in the Portcullis TrustNet network or their directors, officers or employees, for the accuracy or completeness or use of, nor any liability to update, any information or material (whether fact or opinion) provided on or accessible through this internet web site, or for any loss or damage suffered by any person acting in reliance upon any such information. The information is provided "as is" with no warranties of any kind, express or implied. (The exclusion of implied warranties is subject to limitation by law in certain jurisdictions and may not apply in such cases.)
- The information on this website is provided for general educational and marketing purposes only and should not be construed as the provision of legal or accounting or financial or taxation or investment advice by Portcullis TrustNet. You are advised to seek professional advice in this respect before acting upon any information on this website.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than Portcullis TrustNet. Such hyperlinks are provided for your convenient reference only. Portcullis TrustNet does not control such websites, and is not responsible for their contents. Hyperlinks to such websites do not imply any endorsement by Portcullis TrustNet of the material on such websites or the existence of any association with their operators.
- The information, products and services referred to on this website are not INTENDED TO be directed or offered to or available to be acquired by or on behalf of any person (individual, corporate or other legal entity):
i. domiciled or resident in a jurisdiction where such acquisition or utilization would be unlawful for such person or, where disclosure by such person to relevant authorities of acquisition or utilization of same would be required by law, except on condition that such disclosure is made as required by law; OR
ii. for any purpose that is or would be contrary to applicable law.
- Portcullis TrustNet is bound by domestic and international laws and regulations requiring it inter alia to verify identity, residential address and sources of funds of prospective clients before entering into business relations with any person. Such laws and regulations may require Portcullis TrustNet to request original documentary evidence of identity, residence and sources of funds. All such information is retained by Portcullis TrustNet in confidence subject to applicable anti money-laundering and data protection laws in the relevant jurisdiction.
- Portcullis TrustNet reserves the right to decline to provide products or services to any person without reason being given.
- All rights are reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or copied without prior permission.